3/4 C. butter or margarine
1 C. packed brown sugar
1/2 C. granulated sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg (optional)
2 eggs (I use egg whites)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 3/4 C. flour
2 C. oats
1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips (sometimes I use 1/2 C cinnamon chips & 1/2 C chocolate chips)*
Bake at 375 on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10 minutes. Makes about 55 super delicious cookies.
*If you want to use the cinnamon chip/chocolate chip combo, add the nutmeg....so good!!
1 C. packed brown sugar
1/2 C. granulated sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg (optional)
2 eggs (I use egg whites)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 3/4 C. flour
2 C. oats
1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips (sometimes I use 1/2 C cinnamon chips & 1/2 C chocolate chips)*
Bake at 375 on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10 minutes. Makes about 55 super delicious cookies.
*If you want to use the cinnamon chip/chocolate chip combo, add the nutmeg....so good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment