I got this idea from Hungry Girl & was pleasantly surprised by how good they were! And ZERO points! Zero point French fries? Sign me up!
Peel & de-seed a butternut squash. Cut like you'd cut up a potato to make fries. Cook at 425 for 40 minutes (turn half way thru). I seasoned with just salt & pepper because I wanted to see how they really tasted before seasoning too much. They were so good! Similar to sweet potato fries, but a little less dense. I'm a big fan! Please forgive the quality of the pic--I wanted to eat them so I didn't take too much care when I took it. :) They were a great side to my veggie burger I had for dinner last night! I will definitely make these again!

1 comment:
Nice! Ben and I make sweet potato "fries" all the time. I'll have to try these, though!
Post a Comment