That is so cool! I love southwest too. We always use them if we want to fly to Dallas. A lot of times they joke around when they are doing the boring announcements. Can't wait to see ya Holly! And I'm so glad you switched to Blogger so that I can comment :).
i couldn't agree more! i LOVE southwest airlines! did you know that if you have flights within the last two years that you flew BEFORE setting up your RR account, you can apply for retroactive credit for those? yup! zach and i got 2 additional points just by finding some flights of his that occurred before we signed him up for his RR account. our favorite saying is "as IF we needed another reason to LOVE southwest airlines!" actually, zach and i think we should make a commercial for southwest based on our courtship. "this relationship made possible by southwest airlines. you are now free to pursue that girl. ::ding::"
Andrea you make me laugh! I feel like I too could be a commercial for them! But for Worldview..."this camp made possible by southwest airlines...you are now free to think hard & well" :)
Yes I did know about the past flight credit! My sis & I flew to LA last fall on a whim to see a live taping of Dancing with the Stars & I went FREE! It was like a $600 flight but my rapid rewards made it possible! I also book hotels & rental cars (when I need them) through SW to get credit! You're so right...as if I need another reason to love them! :)
4 comments:
That is so cool! I love southwest too. We always use them if we want to fly to Dallas. A lot of times they joke around when they are doing the boring announcements. Can't wait to see ya Holly! And I'm so glad you switched to Blogger so that I can comment :).
i couldn't agree more! i LOVE southwest airlines! did you know that if you have flights within the last two years that you flew BEFORE setting up your RR account, you can apply for retroactive credit for those? yup! zach and i got 2 additional points just by finding some flights of his that occurred before we signed him up for his RR account. our favorite saying is "as IF we needed another reason to LOVE southwest airlines!" actually, zach and i think we should make a commercial for southwest based on our courtship. "this relationship made possible by southwest airlines. you are now free to pursue that girl. ::ding::"
oh and yeah - that video is fantastic!
Andrea you make me laugh! I feel like I too could be a commercial for them! But for Worldview..."this camp made possible by southwest airlines...you are now free to think hard & well" :)
Yes I did know about the past flight credit! My sis & I flew to LA last fall on a whim to see a live taping of Dancing with the Stars & I went FREE! It was like a $600 flight but my rapid rewards made it possible! I also book hotels & rental cars (when I need them) through SW to get credit! You're so right...as if I need another reason to love them! :)
that was great. I really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment