Sunday, August 08, 2010

HELK 2010

Last weekend I got to spend the weekend with the girls I lived with my last year of college--The HELK girls--Holly, Erin, Lynn & Katy.  We went to Houston to stay at Lynn's super cute house.  We got to eat lots of yummy food, played putt-putt, did some shopping, drank lots of coffee, talked & laughed a lot.   It was a super fun time!

The HELK golf classic.  I think Katy won.

Fun pics at a park near Lynn's house.  We are masters of the self-timer!  

Since we all graduated in 2006 we've all gotten together at least once every year--which is pretty awesome considering we all live in different part of Texas & Erin lives overseas!  I'm so thankful for these girls & how much fun we have together each year!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the window pane pics you made. Also, thanks for your sweet note. I liked how your initials in the corner of the card. So cute :).

Katy W said...

I had so much fun! I miss y'all already. Holly, I'm coming in town next week, so I'll call you. :)