We spent our last few hours in NYC spending the last dollars in our pockets! We even bought some tote bags from the Adidas store to carry what didn't fit in our suitcases. Bonnie arrived in NY with 3 pairs of boots & left with 5 pairs. Not to be outdone, I definitely took lots home with me as well!
It was such a fun trip, but it's good to be home! Our driver picked us up to take us to JFK yesterday afternoon & we told him all about everything we'd done & seen. He told us about the people he'd driven--who was nice & pleasant to be around & who wasn't. Chris Noth (who multiple drivers mentioned had ridden with them--he must be a man about town!) was nice, Dustin Hoffman wasn't.
When we got to the ticket counter at the airport, my suitcase was 55 pounds. The lady working there said I needed to empty out at least 3 pounds, "but oh never mind, you're first class, you can have 70 pounds!" Wish we'd known that!! We also got to skip waiting in the security line since we were first class! Right to the front! I really hate people like us until I got to be one of them! We spent our time in the airport playing on the iPads located in the terminal gates to look up the designers of our clothes from the shoot and holy cow some of these outfits were pricy! The shoes even more so!! (Probably why they rent shoes & accessories!) Our flight was delayed about an hour due to bad weather, but once we got on the plane all our worries were quickly forgotten. When you are a first class passenger you're offered the beverage of your choice before take off. I then had another beverage of my choice with my grilled chicken over couscous. While the peons in the back got their one weeny teeny drink, Bonnie & I watched Soul Surfer (better than I thought it would be). The flight attendant came to offer us the last bottle of our beverage of choice but we declined. Suddenly we were landing! In spite of departing an hour late we were arriving a few minutes early!! Woohoo! Not only were we the first ones off the plane but our luggage was the first 4 bags to come down the luggage carousel. Man I love first class! Our last driver picked us up & took us back to Bon's. I guess it's back to normal, common life now. It was fun to be a model while it lasted.
We have no idea how long it will take or if they will even use any of the film or pictures they took of us. Our guess (based on the fact that on YouTube the winners of the winter commercial contest were posted 2 months ago) is that maybe in the Spring it'll show up somewhere. Who knows--we may just see ourselves on TV one day & that's how we'll find out! Thanks for following our adventures in NYC!

3 comments:
I simply couldn't love a blog or girls more! You light up my life!
Love, Mom
Holly, you are just so cool. That's all I can say!! I am speechless.
Hey Holly,
Just read about all your NY adventures..how fun!!!
Post a Comment