Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh look there I am on The Bachelor!

No I'm not really ON The Bachelor...I was on during The Bachelor tonight!  Speaking of The Bachelor...I LOLed when I read this on my favorite crafty blog today...


Are you a Bachelor watcher? I am. Pure smut, but I love it. I’m behind a week, so don’t tell me who is off.
Want to know how I justify my Bachelor enjoyment? I say it is Biblical. Have you read the story of Queen Esther? King Xerxes was the Bachelor and Queen Esther received the final rose after he dated lots and lots of eligible bachelorettes. Read the story for yourself here. And if you want a more in depth study of the story of Esther, the Beth Moore study is pretty much amazing.
P.S. I’m kidding … I don’t think dating 25 women at once is biblical. It just does sort of happen in the Bible. Not saying its how it should be done and clearly the results aren’t all that great since nearly every couple breaks up in the end.

So funny.  And so true.  Also so funny to think that everyone watching The Bachelor tonight saw Bonnie & I.  It's still surreal.  Do you think Ben was watching?  :)