I spent several days at Starbucks meeting with people & this guy came in everyday. And everyday he wore these same gaucho style pants--in black, in dark green & in denim. They made me laugh.
Yes, folks this is real. There's an ice hockey league for tots.
This is what my roommate's dog does when I put a baby gate up in my doorway so he won't come in.
Sometimes when he's looking out the front window his head gets so heavy he has to rest it on the couch.
This is actually my friend's kid...and it was her 5 year old's idea to tag the toddler when they flew cross country. Not a bad idea actually.
1 comment:
I was excited when I saw the title of this post because I knew they would make me laugh too! I love the luggage tag and the dog. Animals crack me up!
Post a Comment