Thursday, October 29, 2009

Braidy Bunch.

It is hard to take a picture of the back of your head! Inspired by Laurie, I tried a new braid today & am pretty pleased with the results. I pretty much just want to be like Laurie.


I don't remember it raining this much in College Station when I lived here 3 years ago. I feel like it rains a little everyday. And when it's not raining it's so humid it might as well be raining. So there's no use in trying to straighten my hair. A braid & pony are perfect solutions but I fear that I feel like people in my office are thinking "does she know how to do anything else with her hair?" I'm always game for a new idea! Thanks Laurie!

2 comments:

laurie of liquid paper said...

oh... that's a nice new braid! it looks really twisted vs. braided? much neater than mine and anyway all of your summer braids inspired me! :)

Holly said...

I twisted the front chunk of hair back & braided it to the side, while twisting it to make it lay flatter. It was really pretty easy (I did it at my desk while using photo booth for a mirror). :)