Monday, October 26, 2009

October so far.

This past weekend I went to Corpus to celebrate my grandpa's 84th birthday! Even though it was a quick trip it was a good time & beautiful weather! I had lunch with my parents & Pop at Brewster Street Ice House which is right under the Harbor Bridge, next to Whataburger Field--it was a gorgeous day to be down town near the water!

My Parents

Me & Pop

Last week my little 7th grade girlies & I played around with Photo Booth on my MacBook. The little hamster in the corner named Hammy & he's a mascot of sorts for our junior high ministry.

Also this month, my roommates & I busted out the fire pit in the back yard! It's been raining so much it that hadn't been dry enough to start a fire but we had a couple of dry days in a row a while back & we made the most of it!

Dottie gave a valiant effort to start the fire--it took a while but
she persevered & it was a major success!

Sarah & Rachel eat some s'mores!

Me & Dottie love s'mores too!

Griffin just wants someone to pay attention to him.

3 comments:

Wynne Elder said...

looks like a fun month! ok this is weird maybe but I feel like I know your rommie, Dottie. Did she go to camp mystic? baylor? how do I think I know her...

Holly said...

She did go to Mystic--and worked there too I think. I'll see if she knows you! Small world huh?

Kylie said...

Looks like you are having all sorts of fun. Every time I drive by the Worldview office I think of you. Miss you here in Midland!