Bethany's Wedding Day
Senior Girl Brunch
I gave a brunch for the senior girls in our youth group to encourage them in finishing high school & starting college well. It was a sweet & girly time to spend with these precious girls. The a/c was broken at the church that day so we're all a bit shiny in the pic. I have to show off the food because I was so pleased with how it all turned out--
Blueberry scones & mini-quiches. Scones are from Peace Meals & the scones are a combo of two recipes--super yummy & fun to serve since they stand up on their own. I'd be happy to share the recipes if you want!
Youth Leader End of the Year Dinner
Most of the girls.
Weekend in Hunt, TX with my Midland friends, Dawn & Sarah.
Lunch in San Antonio with my friend Bekah & cousin Lee.
Bekah had gotten engaged the night before & Lee got engaged two days later!
Tune in soon for adventures in gardening!
1 comment:
great pictures and stories! can't wait to swap garden stories!
Post a Comment