One of my favorite fall foods to make are these pumpkin spice chocolate chip muffins! They're super easy & super delicious!
- 1 box Betty Crocker spice cake mix
- 1 15oz can of canned pumpkin
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
Prepare cake according to the back of the box. Stir in canned pumpkin & chocolate chips & bake according to muffin/cupcake directions. Usually have to bake 1-2 minutes longer than the longest time listed--you'll be able to stick a fork in them & have it come out dry.
Aren't those silicone muffin cups cute!? My sweet friend Renee got them for me--the muffins don't stick to them at all, they're awesome!
What are your favorite fall foods? Please share your recipes!

1 comment:
Those look delicious! I have a few more things to say to/ask you that I don't want to write out all in this comment so I'm going to email you :).
Post a Comment