Friday, May 08, 2009

Angela's Last Day

Yesterday was my friend and office-mate Angela's last day at Worldview. In a little over a week she'll be having a baby! For the last three years we've stared at each other almost every day--our desks face each other, with only her gargantuan computer monitor between us.


Doesn't she looks quite comfy sitting in this chair with her feet up? She doesn't usually sit like this at the office I made her do it for the picture. :) It's been quite a learning experience for me to share an office with a pregnant lady. I've learned some things I wish I hadn't. The funniest/coolest the other day was when I was sitting next to her & noticed her belly jump! The baby had the hiccups! It was so cool to get to see & also to put my hand on her belly & feel him move & hiccup. He should be here in a little over a week!

No comments: