Friday, May 22, 2009

Three Peas in a Pod

Check out these awesome pictures! My sweet friend Rachel took these of my two good friends, Sarah, Dawn & I. I wanted to do something fun for the three of us before I left for the summer & then moved in the fall & when I realized we didn't really have any good pictures of the three of us I called Rachel & set up a surprise photo shoot! I told the girls to wear boots & rodeo/country western dance type outfits & to come to my house! Rachel met us there & the fun ensued!

Rachel is such an awesome photographer! I wanted to share these with you to show off her mad skills & our fun time!



The Lord sure has blessed me through these girls' friendship! I will miss them dearly when I move! And in case you haven't heard...I am still moving in the fall, but not to Dallas anymore! I'm moving to College Station, where I'll be on staff with Grace Bible Church! This is the church I went to in college and I'm beyond thrilled to be moving back to work with the youth group there!

Hope you all have a good long weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, Three things...

1. Way to go on getting the job! I'm so excited for you. AND that means, you'll be closer to me!

2. Very cute dress!

3. Those are amazing pictures and such a fun idea.

Love you Holly!

Hewitt's said...

Wow these photos are amazing, what a great memory for you guys' time together. Congrats on the job too!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job! Beautiful pics! :)