Monday, May 11, 2009

In 48 hours...


The countdown is in mere days & hours until the season finale event of LOST! I was really worried that this season was just going to be weird-crazy, like the time travel at the end of the fourth season of Felicity or the season of Alias (third maybe?) with the Rembaldi juice. JJ Abrams' shows always seems to start strong but use all their good material too quickly at the beginning. Don't get me wrong, I still love Felicity & Alias, but if you've watched them, you know what I mean. But anyway...this season of LOST has definitely been crazy, but it's been good-crazy! And crazy-good! :) I've ceased to be surprised by anything that happens on the island or that the island itself can do...bring it on! Oh I can't wait till Wednesday night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss the Alias and Felicity days! They did get a bit crazy at times, you're right.

Hewitt's said...

Hey Holly, and I found your blog because you commented on Scott and Lisa's! I have been thinking about you, Brad and I watched the final of LOST a few days ago!! It was soo great but now we have to wait a longggg time for the final one. Any thoughts about what's going to happen?

Becca