Friday, January 14, 2011

Ruffle Wreath


Isn't it cute?  When my former college roommie Ashley was here we watched (almost) the complete first season of Glee & made crafts inspired by this website, Jones Design Company.  I'd hung a Christmas wreath on this door in my house between my kitchen & "back room" that leads to the garage & I loved being able to enjoy seeing it every time I was in the kitchen.  After Christmas I missed seeing it & was super excited when I found a tutorial on how to make this one!  And I loved these fabrics for flowers  that go so well in my kitchen!


They just make me happy!  :)  And since I don't love to cook, I need anything & everything to make my time in the kitchen more happy!  :)  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I love this! And I love that site you refered it from. If I EVER finish my t-shirt quilt, this will be my next craft!