This weekend I decided it was spring & so it was time to wake my yard up & give it some color! The bushes along the front of my house had all died over the last year & a half (part my fault, part climate...) so I'd been planning to re-do the front beds this spring. I started with some red Knockout Roses and put Gerbera Daisies in the pot on my front porch. It makes me so happy to drive up & see my pretty yard! I have a couple more places to put things...one is to replace a climbing vine that died. I want something colorful, but haven't decided yet. The weather was so pretty this weekend, and I love working outside when it's nice! Hopefully it'll stay like this for a while---100+ temps you just stay away!
I also bought a food processor & have become a salsa making factory! I made basic tomato salsa this weekend and also mango salsa! I haven't perfected my ratios of ingredients yet, but I'll share my recipe when I do. Mmm...I do love salsa! Anyone have a good recipe they will share? I'd love to try! Off to water my roses! :) Happy end of winter!

No comments:
Post a Comment